TR 500/F Matrixproducts / Range of straight cut-off saws
Cut-off saw with electronic push feed system and controlled axis.
It combines the reliability of a pneumatic cut-off saw, with an ascending blade and electronic push feed system, with a rack and pinion guide system and a motor system featuring a brushless motor and planetary reduction unit, along with a precision encoder.
- 3 versions for 3 integrated solutions: BASE/OPTI/OPTI PLUS
- BASE: developed for those working with uniform-length materials, with workpieces loaded individually or in bundles. 3 optimisation options (Maximum length, Sequence, Board sequence)
- OPTI: function enabling the automatic measurement of the workpiece being cut. Optimum solution for those working with variable-length materials, with workpieces loaded individually or in bundles.
- 6 optimisation options (Maximum length, Sequence and Board sequence, Volume, Minimum waste, Priority).
- OPTI PLUS: mark detection function which guarantees complete optimisation and the elimination of knots and defects. Marking in fluorescent chalk.
STANDARD EQUIPMENT: 12” touch-screen” controller “ (resolution 800x600 pixels), USB port, Ethernet port, LINUX operating software, Capable of storing up to 10000 cutting lists, Widia blade, Pneumatic lifting of the pusher at the end of the cycle and overhead return at the beginning of the cycle. Milling unit for making notches up to 400x100x75 mm.
OPTIONAL EQUIPMENT: OPTI Function, OPTI PLUS function, Pneumatic clamp, outfeed table extension, Trap door for disposing of trimmed material from headpiece and scraps, Loaders, Supplementary Widia blade, Push feed system lengths up to 14000 mm. longer, Label printers, Ink-jet printers, CNC-adjustable milling depth and rapid-cylinder unloader.