Bloxproducts / “Block-House” Working Centres
Working centre for Block-House type log houses and wood cabins.
- Maximum workpiece dimensions 230 mm (width) x 230 mm (height)
- Minimum workpiece dimensions 100 mm (width) x 60 mm (height)
Beam movement accomplished manually, with adjustable mechanical stops.
4 The working centre is equipped with the following standard units:
- Horizontal and vertical notching unit (standard)
- Cross-cutting unit with a blade diam. of 600 mm (optional)
- Tenoning unit with milling tool diameter of up to 230 mm (optional)
- Drilling unit (optional)
STANDARD EQUIPMENT: Workpiece clamping with 5 vertical pneumatic cylinders, 1 horizontal pneumatic cylinder, 4 adjustable mechanical stops for positioning the workpiece, Manual tool adjustment with mechanical readout, Tool feeding by hydro-pneumatic cylinders, Tools NOT included.
OPTIONAL EQUIPMENT: Cutting-off unit, Tenoning unit, Drilling unit, Roller tables, Oversized motors, Wide range of tools.